One of KPMG’s top priorities is to provide you with the kind of value-added communications service that can best meet your needs for industry news, insight, and analysis.
While Insiders has filled that need for a number of years, reader feedback and shifting preferences in communications channels led us to conclude that it’s time for a new approach. As a result, we discontinued Insiders e-publication as of Friday, October 10, so we can explore new ways to provide you with high-quality access to the kinds of information and resources you’ve come to value.
Watch for news of a more robust, innovative communications vehicle from KPMG, as we look forward to continuing to serve your information needs.
In the meantime, KPMG publishes and hosts a wide variety of materials and events, including Roundtables, Share Forums, Webcasts, Podcasts, and more. Please take a few minutes to review these online resources, which may be of interest
- KPMG's Audit Committee Institute promotes the sharing of relevant information and effective audit committee processes.
- KPMG 404 Institute members can exchange ideas and share knowledge regarding compliance with section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- KPMG IFRS Institute is a forum for sharing knowledge, gaining insight, and accessing thought leadership on conversion to International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Tax Governance Institute members can share knowledge regarding the identification, oversight, management, and appropriate disclosure of tax risks.
- The KPMG Global Energy Institute is designed for sharing knowledge, insights, and thought leadership regarding key industry issues and emerging trends.
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute offers networking opportunities and provides a forum for middle market companies to discuss issues, challenges, and opportunities related to going global.
- KPMG Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Institute provides a forum for industry leaders to share perspectives, gain insights, and develop approaches to help balance risk and controls and to improve performance.
- KPMG U.S. Internet Site is the firm’s homepage, which includes a rich source of information about a host of industries and topics.
- KPMG's Accounting Research Online is a comprehensive library of accounting, auditing, and financial reporting guidance and literature.
- KPMGTaxWatch.com offers information, insight, and analysis about current tax developments and legislative changes around the world.
- KPMG's Executive Education offers continuing professional education (CPE) - qualified technical courses, seminars, workshops, and update conferences.